[Dailydrool] drool and condolences

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 07:04:29 PST 2010

Drool is being sent for all the sick houndies. Mazzie is our best drooler
here. She can be found just laying there drooling so we will collect that
and disperse it out. I should just learn to take notes as I read the drool
so I can list everyone who needs drool.

Our condolences to Melissa on Lucy going to the bridge to join Basil and to
Wendy on Jacob going to the Rainbow Bridge also. I can't imagine what you
are feeling. I just know that it is upsetting to read when another furbaby
goes to the bridge. You are both in my thoughts.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,