[Dailydrool] Lucy

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 20:20:48 PST 2010

Dear Melissa, How terribly sad to read the Lucy has gone to join her
beloved Basil.  How heartbreaking to lose two precious houndies in two  weeks.
You must just be beside yourself with grief.  So fast.   It is unbelievable.
You have my deepest sympathy on your terrible  loss.  I have a candle lit
as I type.  I do not have words enough to  tell you how I feel.  My guys will
be sending you some of their special  healing drool to hopefully help ease
your pain over your loss.  I will keep  you all in my prayers.  Now you have
two sweet babies watching over you  from their clouds, wanting you to
remember all the happy times had  together.  I lost my dear Cheyene last June
very suddenly and do  know what you are going through.  I do feel your sorrow.
Again, my  most sincere sympathy on your loss.

DDropp and the hounds