[Dailydrool] Make your own fabric website

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 13:09:44 PST 2010

Hi.  OK, I am not talented at ALL in the crafts/sewing area, but a friend of
mine pointed me to this awesome website called www.spoonflower.com, where
you can make and design your very own fabric!  You can upload photos or
images, apparently, so you can create something very personal or unique.
So, of course, I immediately searched their site for basset fabric, and
found one:  http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/124186 .  It's not very cheap,
but for making a couple of pillows or a pair of pj's or something, it's not
too bad.  So I just thought I'd pass this along to you sew-ers out there!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!