[Dailydrool] Need nu home

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jan 10 15:41:30 PST 2010

Hay Dude,

Youz come on ober to me howze.  Homey me in need ob nudder man in dis houze fasst.  Der juss be more an more wemanz ebber time me bwink!  Habbin a harem be gud but duz we reelly need 6 to me????  Me needin sum one to ruff houze wit, roll rond in da mud.  Der no scapin da front door dough cuz da Momma put up a jail wall.  We can scape in da summer, go to lake an check out da weeman in kinies.  Der sum purty gurls here in Cawyfurny.  All kinna weeman frum short to tall an lankee.   Me pawshul to da long leggers...but me like awl weemans long as da gud looking.

Steel da pwastic cawd outta da bag  an cawl da big flyin burd to bwing you ober.  You wanna go furst class in da style.  Lots ob tweats in furst class an dat awlways be gud.

Let me noze iffen youz need help.  Youz can bwing Nigel an Lewis but no Mr. Cooper Sir cuz him ruen we fun.  Mabee leeb Lewis cuz him noze in da bookie awl da time.

Later Dude,
Bazzle ob Da Dog House Gang