[Dailydrool] bif stu and Howliday cards

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 10 16:09:35 PST 2010

Deer Gus and furends

Yoo moma sended one ob da ledder fur me. She seys she interepected our cowrespondance. She nosey. She says I teached youse bad abits.
Bif stu is somefing we eets. It gud, ask Ms Nosey err err I mean, yoo momma, to gib a liddle to yoo, you deserb after aw da hard work in napping in her bery tall bed.
Todey it be hapy dey cus me momma finally got da card ready to mail <blush> Da wooman embarass me, a noble hound. But, anyway, it worth da wait cus I bee looking like a stud muffin in da picshure and Violeta is cute too, well, so mommy says.
So now add more one month and da cards will be arribing to all ob youse. Who says dey wanned Chismas Cars till da March?
Lub
Xaxa da Basset, youse in bassetude todey