[Dailydrool] Please vote for Lucy Magoo for BOTW

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 14:45:10 PST 2010

May I post a plug for Lucy Magoo's attempt at the Daily Drool BOTW? Lucy is one of Las Vegas Basset Rescue's most special furkids. She's blind from glaucoma, but embraces life like nobody's business. She's up against some tough competition this week. What a great bunch of cute Bassets! Lucy said she's glad she can't see her competition or she might be nervous (that's a little blind dog humor....very little)! One of the other BOTW crew happens to be my very own personal hound, Pebbles--adopted from Belly Rubs Basset Rescue. Pebbles told me that she'd be very happy to see her soul-sister Lucy Magoo win, mostly because she's always botw here at home.

--Darlene