[Dailydrool] The verdict is in...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 12:07:23 PST 2010

 Thank Dawg...(I think, anyway) Daisy has no hypothyroidism or diabetes...or any other physical problems.  That said, however, the fact remains that she is still a, ahem...a FAT LOAD!  She's a small hound, bone-structure wise and short-legged.  However, those legs are now carrying 62 big pounds!  Sigh...we already add green beans to everyone's food.  We feed Flint River adult lamb; guess Miss Daisy will be getting a lower calorie version now and less of it.   All of the hounds get walked four times a day.  We used to go to the Dog Park once a week so everyone could run around but with the incredibly cold weather, no one, not us or the hounds is up for hanging out there.  We restrict treats...anyone have any other suggestions?

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ Four
Daisy AKA Large Marge
Delilah - I have a nice waistline...
Dozer - Hehe...I'm a big, handsome hound
Dudley - I'm small but mighty