[Dailydrool] My foster

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Jan 13 11:12:21 PST 2010

I received an email today from the rescue saying that they had two
hopeful adoptive families that are interested in Molly (formerly Carla).
I think I should be jumping up and down and being happy that my sweet
little girl will get her furrever home.  But all I am thinking right now
is that no body else will give her as much lovins as we do, and no one
will put her little sweater on her when she goes out to potty on cold
mornings, and who's gonna rub her little belly when she gets tired of
playing and rolls over onto my lap???  WAAAAAHHHHH!!!   I'm being a big
baby and I know it.  I keep telling my husband that we can't keep her
because then we won't have a slot in our house where another homeless
hound in need of love can come and stay and find a furrever home, but
still... waaaaahhhhh!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

It's sooooo hard!!!