[Dailydrool] Lizzie went to the bridge

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Jan 14 05:46:56 PST 2010

Our dear sweet little Lizzie went to the bridge last night.  We only had her a year and a half, but she brought so much joy to our family.  She was throwing up white foam last evening, but she stopped and curled up on the bed with me and I thought she was okay.  I woke up this morning and she was lying in her favorite sleeping spot and looked so peaceful.  She bloated sometime during the wee hours of the morning.  She is our June calendar girl for the Senior Houndsabound calendar.  Ann