[Dailydrool] Hill's prescription diet

Susan Woodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 14 11:32:57 PST 2010

I personally like the Iams Restrictive Calorie Dog Food the vet sells
instead of the Hills Low Calorie Prescription diet.  I was NOT impressed
with Hills for my basset showed very little if any weight loss while on it
plus her coat started to dull.  When I switched to Iams she has lost weight
from 67 pounds to 60 (only five more to go) and her coat is beautiful and
shiny. My recommendation is the Iams.

Susan & critters

  _____