[Dailydrool] Hills

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 09:36:04 PST 2010

My Lucy ATB and Fergie ATB  both loved the hills canine ID   whenever Lucy
would start her vomiting from her Liver enzymes being  elevated  the vet
would put her on the hills, ID  and  my  miniature Dachshund would steal it off
Lucy's plate  they loved the  stuff,  it doesn't smell great and looks
awful, but it " WORKS "  it  does what it is suppose to do !!!!  I still keep a
can on hand just incase  one of my girls gets sick. and Maggie and Annie
love it too.

oh gosh Bev  we have so much in common,  I too ate dog biscuits  when I was
a kid and they really dont taste bad, now if I could just get the  scooting
across the floor under control    bwahahahahaha   !!!!!!
Evil Annie here, da mommy is da one dat taught me how to scoot !!!!   she
beez gud at it ! bwahahaha !

My Maggie Wags has to have her anal's  done once a month and they are  full
each time !

Marlene   mommy to Mags and Evil Annie