[Dailydrool] Time to get your bowling balls out

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 20:54:18 PST 2010

Hi everyone it is almost time for our 4th annual Bowling for Bassets event.  All proceeds go directly to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.  This event is held in memory of my Jake who left for the Bridge on April 24 2007.  If it were not for Jake I would never have found the Daily Drool or gotten involved with Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.

-Bowling for Bassets will be on Sunday, Feb 28 2010 at Westbrook Lanes in Westlawn NJ from 2pm until 4:30pm.
-Westbrook Lanes is about 20 minutes from both the Walt Whitman Bridge and the Commodore Barry Bridge
-Cost is $20 per person, 4 bowlers per lane.
-Each bowler will enjoy 2 hours of bowling, each lane will be provided with pizza, soda and snacks.  Shoe rental is included.
-A raffle table filled with great items.  Prizes for High Game, Low Game and best Team name. 50/50 raffle. Digital team photos.  Red-Pin Strikes and more.
-Space is limited so please reserve your lanes yearly.

If you can not attend Bowling For Bassets but would like to send a donation, checks and money orders should be made payable to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue and sent to me Ellie Foth, 1624 Ward Street, Linwood PA  19061.  Donations can also be sent via paypal to bowlingforbassets at tristatebassets.org.

The Bowling For Basset flyer has not yet been uploaded to Tri-State site so if you would like me to email you a flyer in advance just send me an email.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie - Ballzie - Milly and of course BoardWaddle GM 08 Thelma Lu