[Dailydrool] hardwood and tile floor cleaners

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 07:19:21 PST 2010

I did search the archives but mostly came up with info for carpet cleaners. I have seen commercials for steam cleaners that are used for tile and wood floors. I am interested in getting one of these- but am not sure just how they work- or how well they work. The main floor of my house is wood and tile and seems like nickzillion square miles when washed on ones hands and knees. My knees would appreciate not doing that anymore. I have mops etc but find that they really don't leave the floor as clean as scrubbing them. Does anyone have one of the steam cleaners? Do they really clean the floor? Are they a big fuss to use? As you know I have Elvis here with spondylosis- he can't walk or much control his bladder or bowels... so something that actually works is needed.

I appreciate any info you can share~ even combo machines ( floor & carpet) would be ok so long as they work on the hard floors.

droolies, Angelika