[Dailydrool] Vermont: Transport help needed

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 07:26:33 PST 2010

New England Basset Hound Rescue is looking to fill one leg of a transport so we can get 2 year old Cleo to her foster home. We need someone to drive from Brattleboro, VT to White River Junction, VT either Wednesday (1/20) or Friday (1/22). Cleo is coming up from Connecticut -- we just to fill this one portion of the trip to get her to her new foster family! If you think you can help, please e-mail nebhr at yahoo.com
Thank you!!!
Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

***Need a great gift? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***