[Dailydrool] Drool and Basset Stuff

Suzanne Dempsey csdempsey at charter.net
Sat Jan 16 14:49:39 PST 2010

Too many stories of furbabies going across the bridge. The Four B's are slinging drool to all in need.
On a lighter note, today at Cracker Barrell I found a plaque with a picture of a basset peeking out of a window. It's an 8 X 10 with a Biblical verse on it. Cost $19.99. They only had a few left on display so I had them hold one for me until after we ate, then purchased when we checked out. My husband just laughs at me!
Hoping spring comes soon!
Suzanne, mom to Baby, Belle, Beau and Bonnie