[Dailydrool] This is Freddie!

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Sat Jan 16 19:35:26 PST 2010

They let me run, They let me run. I was free, I was free!!!! My ears were flopping in the wind. I though I was fixing to take flight till all of a sudden something grab me and down to the earth I went! What was this thing that had me! I look up and OH No!!!! It is Mom she grab my halter. I was caught!!! I was caught!!!!!

Hello this is Mom and I really must tell you what happen.
During the day when the wearther is pretty Freddie stays in a day pen. Next to her pen is Hawkeys pen (her Dauchy buddie. Well usually we can open the gate and she will come running up the ramp to the back door and I let her in, she will follow close behind Hawkeye. So hubby yells at me are you ready, I tell ya let them go. Well he let Freddie out first and her she comes a running like she always does but ran past the ramp and I am yelling at hubby there she goes there she goes, so of course I go running after her to make sure she does not reach the street. She got pretty close but I called her Freddie Girl come on lets go in side. Well krap she see Hubby and turns the other way. So I get her to come back and he is standing saying Come on cutie, well it just so happens she ran right past me and as she did I grabbed her halter. I wish you could seen the look on that girl face it was priceless.
I hook the lesh up to her halter and tell her I know you just had to get a good run in tonight, with her head down she follows me, and I lloked at her and said you can sure tell Precious of your WO's she will under stand. When we got in the door there stood Precious and Freddie ran after her to tell her I was free I was free then I got caught.
Have a Wonderful Night
Vi, Freddie and The Country Bumpkins.
Yeah so she thought
http://notoverthehill.com/vipotter
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

It is said that the Song of the Whale is the Earth Breathing!

When You look into their eyes and they look back at you, The sparkle of their eyes give you the most wonderful and warm feeling. You know then you are truly loved.
I am talking about a Basset Hound.