[Dailydrool] Permission to lick bowls

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 11:01:49 PST 2010

All my dogs lick and lick their own bowls. Nobody licks anyone else's for
fear of retribution (THATS MY BOWL, DORKBRAIN!!!)

Except

Llewis has permission to lick Cooper's bowl.
I have to watch because he will start "licking" it when Cooper is still
eating, and Cooper will back up and walk away, leaving Llewis to finish his
food.
However, should one of the other dogs get within charging distance while
Cooper is eating......it's another game altogether.
I find it very interesting, this blatant favoritism-- and it extends to
other areas as well.

MomPerson to Nigel (hey! How come HE gets to do that?) Conley (Wait, let me
try WHOOPS) Llewis (Bwaaahahahahaah) and Cooper (Hi little buddy.)