[Dailydrool] cleaners and a small story

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 04:37:50 PST 2010

We did find that Nature's Miracle works and the cheest place we can find it
here is Wegmans grocery store compared to PetSmart, Tractor Supply, etc. We
find that there is a trick. Said spot has to be cleaned up with a paper
towel. Then, treat with Nature's Miracle and use a cloth. Sometimes it will
clean--you are right. You only know when it dries. So the trick is, but
worth it to us, is to retreat with Natures' Miracle a 2nd time and the spot
comes up.

A small story from this morning that made me giggle just because of all the
sadness on the drool lately.  Just myself and the 5 hounds up right now. We
turn the furnace down at night just a tad to sleep so I turned it up. I look
over and Maggie is standing in front of one of the side wall registers
feeling the heat (we have natural gas so register is not hot). Over trots 11
month old mini doxie Harvey.  Maggie doesn't even give him the time of day.
She looks down her nose at him and gives her little grumble and off he runs.
It was not a mean grumble. It was just her--I am the queen and I am warming
up my 10 year old bones so off with you boy!  It was so funny.

Happy Belated Gottcha Day to BuddyDawg and a welcome to the drool to the new
3 year old basset girl playmate.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,