[Dailydrool] anal glands

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Jan 18 09:30:00 PST 2010

At least you guys have vets that will do anal glands.  When our vet
first came to town we took someone in to have anal glands emptied and we
were informed that they would not do it .  They would teach us to do
it.  Granted, once you are used to it it's no big deal - just part of
the bath routine, but I would have liked to have been able to draw the
line at Beulah (ATB) whose anal glands had to be expressed from the
inside.  Thank doG for latex gloves.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:

Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies
Rescue, Inc. at www.bbrescue.org