[Dailydrool] Slave training

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Jan 18 10:02:38 PST 2010

My mum doesn't really love dogs. She tolerates them and allowed us to have one when we were small so we weren't as terrified of them as she was, but really, dogs aren't her thing. She has also always been very strict about things like titbits at the table

She is fond of Rolph and Clara, but never tires of telling me she couldn't cope with them. Imagine my surprise and amusement when I came downstairs the other morning (she had stayed the night), to find her sitting at the table with her breakfast and a small pile of kibble. She would take a bite of her food, then give a piece of kibble each to the dogs.

Talk about slave training!

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK