[Dailydrool] milk bones

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Jan 18 11:08:04 PST 2010

I was destined since before brth to become a crazy dog lady of some kind.
When my m om found out she was pregnant with me, she gahtered the 4
existing kids together to ask what they wanted more than anything in hte
whole world, certain they would say a baby brother or sister.  They
said a "a dog".  When I was quite young, I am told, my
brother taught me to sit up and beg.  Once I was on my feet and until
about kindergarten, I was tied to a rope runner on the clothesline when I
went outside becuase we didn't have a fenced yard (these days that would
probably bring in social services for child abuse, but I turned out
ok.  sort of).  We had a dog briefly when I was about 6 and my
brother taught m e to eat milk bones.  I rather like them, but they
are a bit dry.  Maybe dipped i n chocolate sauce........

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time
to visit these websites: