[Dailydrool] OEBE for Conley

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:43:19 PST 2010

Deer Little one Conley....
I would contact Mr Roland but I haven't heard from him in a while.  Submit
to him
a resume of all your Ebil Deeds and sounds to me like your list is longgggg.
We been tryin to get Lilly in the OEBE too...I would also contact Dixie his
gurlfriend her momma is Donna.
Sincerely Mr Pantalones me forgets my OEBE name um er...I need to go do
sumfin ebbil....Oh here is a chair that seems to be out right next to the
table......Maybe this will strike my memory!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"