[Dailydrool] dishwasher dogs

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Jan 18 16:27:19 PST 2010

LOL  -- we also thought it was cute to have the hound lick the dishes in the dishwasher, until we bought a house where obviously some dog (or kid) had sprung the dishwasher door so far that the dishwasher would no longer operate. The dishwasher had worked ok on the walk-through for buying the house, but it died a couple of months later, because Frank would climb up on the already-sprung door every night after dinner. The door actually sloped downward about 20 degrees when it was open, so the bottom rack rolled out really fast! Replacing the door and the supports would have cost more than a new dishwasher, so we got a new dishwasher. Now Frank pre-washes the dishes on the kitchen floor, and THEN they go into the dishwasher.

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank
and Sweet Sarah ATB