[Dailydrool] Sorta sad day

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:00:11 PST 2010

Our grand dog Murph BAsset/coonhound mix has this happen every once in a
while.  We always feel that its a case of him apparently not being aware its
ready and in excitement or even sometimes in his dreaming...it falls out! He
seems to be completely surprised.

While I'm here..on a happier 'senior' note...our LilyGurl, who had a stroke
last week is really coming around.  We are so thrilled.  She started using
the one back leg yesterday and now has the other one up and working again
and is actually going out and up and down some steps without assistance.
She has returned so much to being her old self, much to 'Wudy's'
disappointment! She still knows how to be the boss!...but it is so
amazing...last year it was liver failure..this year , the stroke. I have
both times, thought for sure I was going to have to yield to a higher power
and surrender my sweet old girl but she bounced back.  I know you all
understand how happy I am.

Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage