[Dailydrool] NAPOLEON

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Jan 19 05:24:18 PST 2010

Thank you to all who have sent drool publicly or privately for Napoloen's surgery.  I will post once I know more.  They will only do procedures that time allows and that he is able to handle at this time.  But we are doing his eye first, then lumps, then neuter,  and dental will probably wait till down the road.
So,  not to worry, we won't overload him,  I think I probably was not clear on that.  I was still seething at his neglect from his prior owner.  Really,  I felt like I was spitting tacks when speaking of her to a couple of people.
Anyway,  Napoleon is also undergoing a harmless procedure  and that is a name change.  I am thinking Noah,  for his new life here.  I think it is close enough to Napoloen in sound.  I had a red and white old boy, who left a hole in my heart some years back named Noah,  and I think he would be happy to have a hound named in his honor.    Besides,  those close to me,  and now you all know,  I love a Biblical name for my boys.

Thank you all again for the drool for this old guy,

I know there have been a few out there needing some drool and want you all to know, drool never stops flowing here,  as is evident from my walls,  and it goes out to all in need,  all day long.

I will catch up on my personal repsonses to those in the next day or so.

arooos,

wen and the Bounders