[Dailydrool] bed time tweets

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 07:35:39 PST 2010

my two girls get bedtime treats also,  if they don't , they will both  get
too much  stomach acid and usually will vomit up acid about 3 or 4  AM  so
we give them each a treat before  the last hurrah outside  before bedtime.
but they usually start begging about 9:00 PM  a whole  hour  a head of time,
Evil Annie will get up on my lap and she will  first nuzzle my arm, dats
not working,  ok, meez gets closer, so then she  gets up on my lap and kind of
slinks down like a Oozing blob all over your lap  !   hmmmf  dat not
working eider !   ok    meez gets in mommas face,  look out meez got to sneez
KA-Choo   awwwww  I have basset snot all over my face and clean pajamas !!!!!!
 ANNIE !!!!!!  yea it's working she's moobin !!!!!!  I  a need  hazardous
waste
gown . but after they get their treat, they both get their second wind and
the fun starts all over again and all I want to do is go to bed !!!!!!!
This is NOT my house,  it is their's,  my schedule is  also  their's   and
the new thing is Annie likes to watch TV now, she will  lay on my lap and
watch TV,  and if she ever thinks she is going to get the  remote  ????  think
Again !

Marlene  mommy to Mags and Evil Annie