[Dailydrool] OEBE behavior

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 08:55:04 PST 2010

Just when I think our naughty young Charlie is the limit, I read
things like the OEBE applications of Lola, Isabella, Conley, and
Bazzle. They make Charlie look like a saint, even if he does have yet
another magazine hanging out of his mouth while he's standing on the
bed he knows he's not supposed to be on. Thank goodness for the OEBE,
which makes me realize just how very much naughtier Charlie could be
if only he had greater reach, dexterity, and imagination. Sure, he
likes to go into the pantry every day and check out items on the
lower shelf, but if he were Conley or Bazzle, he'd have bags of pasta
and soup mix spread throughout the house and inside of him. I do not
share other hounds' OEBE-worthy exploits with him because he doesn't
need to get any ideas!

Elizabeth