[Dailydrool] Gastropexy

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Jan 19 09:49:12 PST 2010

Laura and all,

We had one basset bloat, and had to have her stomach tacked in emergency
surgery.....back in 2003, I think is was and 1800.00 later,  if I had an
option to have that done during a spay,  you bet I would!

I do not think it hurts to ask clients,  they can always say no.  For 100
and a short amount of time more under anesthesia,  I would jump on it.
'
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org