[Dailydrool] Lost Dog

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:13:54 PST 2010

Beverly,
We're so glad it wasn't really a "lost dog"!  I've done the same thing
several times.  I get up in the night to let someone out and several others
go too.  I try to count how many went thru the door so I get them all back
in and sometimes I don't get it right.  I'll be standing on the porch
freezing and calling the name of the missing hound only to see them
sleep-eyed standing behind me wondering why I got them up!  Sometimes I'll
be so sleepy I'll wake up with a start shortly after they have been out and
worry that I didn't let everyone back in.  I'll have to get up and do a head
count before I can go back to sleep!

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)