[Dailydrool] Senior basset mix needing your help in Hattiesburg MS

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Wed Jan 20 12:59:55 PST 2010

	This is a senior basset mix that is in desperate need of help.
If anyone can help her please contact Sally Roberts at the phone number
below or her email is angelado at bellsouth.net
<mailto:angelado at bellsouth.net> .  Time is of the essence.  She has
already been turned down by rescue.  Here is a link to her photos.
http://s334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/kimmiechloelola/basset%20in%20ne
ed/
<http://s334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/kimmiechloelola/basset%20in%20n
eed/>

	Thanks  Cindy Heron

	From Sally Roberts

	I am so hoping you can help this little girl !!!  She is a
senior, not sure on the age. She is heavy heartworm positive. Not
altered. Was brought in by animal control and no one of coarse has
looked for her. Everyone loves her at the shelter. She just has the most
wonderful temperament and is so happy !!!  I need to move her ASAP.

	Please let me know

	thanks

	Sally Roberts
	601-545-7659
	Southern Pines Animal Shelter Rescue Coordinator
	Hattiesburg, MS
	109,000 Animals are brought to shelters in MS alone each year
with
	73,000 of those 109,000  euthanized !!!