[Dailydrool] noses and color

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:25:14 PST 2010

Why do dogs lose the color in their nose?  I thought it was with age,
but Lilly is only 14mths and is losing the color in her nose.  It's
going from dark black to light brown in spots.  Santana kept his
chocolate covered nose looks like a hershey's kiss!

Any ideas?!?!

drool to all in need!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"