[Dailydrool] Fiber

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 20 21:05:45 PST 2010

Thanks for that tip, Tom, I'll try it.  My girls love shredded wheat (no
frosting) and wheat chex and rice chex.  I buy the store brands from Kroger
and add some to their food every couple of days, so I'll compare fiber
amounts and give FiberOne a try.  Every day, not every couple of days.  They
will be happy doggies.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

I know you were looking for fiber sources for your poor, dieting baby (LOL).
I do have a suggestion for that.  I was having some anal gland issues with
Calypso (ATB) years ago.  The Doctor told me to give her a fiber cereal, and
specifically suggested Fiber One.  He said that it is almost entirely fiber.
Yeah, it does cause some extra pooping but will help fill her up with some
food that is very low in calories, and may have the unexpected side benefit
of helping her express her anal glands more often, which is a big bonus.
Only downside is that it is a bit pricey....but I usually put a few spoons
on Dinner every nite for Harley and Annabelle.  They love it because it is
crunchy!

Tom, Slave to Annabelle, Harley, and Calypso (ATB)