[Dailydrool] Tennis balls

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 21:38:06 PST 2010

Does anyone out there have suggestions for where I can find used tennis balls??
I have tried Craig List and e-bay.? Craig's List was a bust and e-bay had good
deals,?but large quantities.? I was thinking about checking with the local
country club or maybe tennis school?

 Try your local Freecycle group.  Google Freecycle.org and check to see if there is a group near you.  You have to join the group, be "approved" which is no problem and then you can post that you want these and I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the group has some!   Since we moved I have been slowly Freecycling my basement as I empty boxes of "stuff."  I know it going where it is wanted and needed and staying out of a landfill.  Give it a try...

Sandi