[Dailydrool] Miss Penny taking da mum to court

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Jan 22 07:26:34 PST 2010

Bonejour, Miss Penny woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Miss Polly is in the dog house today (hehe!), in DEEP doo doo!  This
morning da mum put the garbage bag outside the door so that she would
trip over it on her way out! (she forgot it yesterday!).  So, when she
went to lock up I was asleep and Miss Polly was AWOL!  She didn't
think anything of it till she looked through the door!  Miss Polly had
disemboweled the poor garbage bag and was having a feast on something
(I hate to think what <shudder> ...). Da mum was so surprised because
they always thought that I was the garbage thief.  Now she'll have to
apologise to moi. It is SOOOOOO unfair, I am innocent and perfect.  In
fact I'm definitely a BABES, a Pwincesse, a QUEEN, even <sigh>.

The worst thing is: da mum got me enroled in that other organisation
<gasp> with the title of "voleuse de pain".  Now that she caught "red-
pawed" Miss Polly, it must have always been her stealing, n'est
pas????  Hehehe!  I'm not letting any secrets out.  It's that
youngster who should be in the OEBE, not moi!!!

If you know anyone who is expert in "iweb" puleeeze let da mum know,
she's driving us nuts.

Lurps and drool and hugs to all

Miss Penny - I demand a public apology, heavy compensation and,
and, .... well, I'll think of something else

(Miss Polly - it was deeelishusss, no idea why she made such a fuss)