[Dailydrool] BUSY DAY

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 12:48:06 PST 2010

oh what a busy day we had, seems like I spend all my time  doing things for
everyone else !
we went to McDonalds today because we were waiting for my  clothes to
finish washing at the laundromat, yes I have a washer, but refuse to  wash my
husbands filthy work coveralls in my washer, so we had time to kill and  went
to McDonalds, Maggie Wags is allergic to potatoes, but she is on shots and
we all need a McDonald fix now and then , I order one small fry  and one
small coke. so we pull up to the window to pick up our order and some man
yells,  OH MY GOD  BASSET HOUNDS !!!!!!  appears he also has two and NO he is
not a drooler, but didn't have time  to give him the info, as there were  lots
of cars behind us .
the strings of drool from Maggie are hanging down to her  feet  . so we
pull around the corner, park my car and holy shit  !   have you ever tried to
hold a cup of pop between your legs while  two Bassets have their heads
buried  in the paper bag trying to get to the  french fries.to make a long story
short,  I got three fries,  and some  very cold coke in my    -------
 well just never mind,  I had wet pants !!!!!!!!, so  here I go ,  back
into the laundromat and everyone is looking at me,  like   " oh my God , that
women peed her pants !  "

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie