[Dailydrool] PW application to Qween Olive

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:29:23 PST 2010

Dear Qween Olive,
This be the PIT Bea woofing to you to request your royal approval to become
the Princess I was born to be.  I began human training on the day my parents
drove 400 miles to get me when I was just a buppy.  I rode home on a royal
pillow on my Mom's lap.  I immediately laid down the rules to the other
doggies in my new home on my arrival; being the only true basset at that
time.  If anybody was in my way I let them know their life was in danger if
they did not immediately move for my royal passage; this is documented on
film if confirmation is necessary.  Lucky for me they immediately recognized
my royal standing and did not kill me.
In her ignorance of a PIT my mom tried to make me sleep in a crate the first
night which I quickly corrected and have slept in the big bed with them
since.  I have trained my primary slave, Mom, to understand all my demands.
She knows that two loud barks mean she is to come open the door so I may go
outside to do my royal business or to let me back in.  If I whine and look
at the counter I am to be given whatever tasty item I smell or one of my
chicken strips.  If I sit by the couch and then look at the Dad slave he is
to get up and assist me in getting my royal butt up on the couch.  I demand
that all pillows on the couches are soft fluffy ones (Mom had to replace
several that were too firm for my precious princess paws).
On rare occasion the slaves will resist and I must discipline them.  If they
do not respond to my "requests" fast enough I am forced to yell at them and
stomp my back feet to show my displeasure.  My Mom is not allowed to sleep
if I am awake; she must always be alert to my needs.  Sometimes I do not
feel like walking up the ramp to get into my bed and require a slave to
assist me.  I frequently do not feel like going out in the night to do my
PIT business with the other lowly hounds so I wait until the slave is back
in bed and comfortable before I get up to demand her assistance with the
door and the necessary rewards.

>From the Mom:  We have had many dogs over the years but none as spoiled as
the Bea (please don't tell her I said that).  DH says it is because on the
drive home with her I said "isn't she precious" every two seconds.  She
somehow has me trained that she gets a treat to go outside and when she
comes back in; I don't know how she did it!  It is embarrassing to be
controlled by a hound; her attitude is different than all the others.
Qween Olive, please bestow the PW title on our Bea so maybe she will let up
a little on our training.

Respectfully,
PIT Bea

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)