[Dailydrool] A poopy problem...

Jess'e Potts...Basset Rescue bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Mon Jan 25 10:16:00 PST 2010

Question...has any one ever experienced a second dog in the home wanting to
roll in the "first hounds" poo?

We have an adopter who is having this issue and needless to say it's a
shitty" problem LOL!  I have NEVER heard of such a thing and am hoping
anyone has advice!

Please email me off DD list as sometimes I cant get to reading them in a
timely manner :0(

Jess'e Potts
Adoption & Transport Coordinator for Hounds Haven Basset Rescue
www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com
jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com
OTRA Verified
Mommy to the Basset Hound Crew:  Zoey, Bella, Molly & Odi
Mommy to the Kitty Crew:  Meeka, Olive, Chiquita & Stella
HHBR'S HOUND OF THE WEEK IS VIVY

"It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself."