[Dailydrool] Pw. Rosiecuz

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Mon Jan 25 12:59:06 PST 2010

Congratulations to my dear senior cousin (really) Pw. Rosie Sharp-Dill.
Rosie's best Pw. Skill is that she has a dozen or so people willing to
drive to the land east of the sun, west of the moon for her 15th
birthday pawty. Pawtunia and I are resting up already and gathering
appropriate tribute. It is about a 7 hour ride for us. Wosiecuz, er Pw.
Rosie is a white houndie, blind and rules with an iron paw in a velvet
glove. She was very ill a few years ago, confused and walking in
circles. Her slaves spent hours and hours and hours walking her in the
opposite direction and working with her......today she is a happy
girl...and said to be, "unwound".

Love Rosie. Good Pw. Live a lot longer!! I am second oldest Jamboree
Hound and do not want to be in charge of anything but BoardWaddle
hostessing.

Good Queen Olive....she wants da job considering who meets the royal
extreme...but applications are not necessary. Olive must notice your
hard work and extreme dedication to the cause of basset royalty!  My
favorite Pw. stories were the houndette who would repeatedly drop her
chewie, give the look to her he slave to pick it up and return it to
her....and wait till he got back in his chair to do it again, for hours
on end....and Pw. Jacques (ATB) who got his slave to give him walkies by
putting him on a rolling chair and pushing him!

Cakie, Pw.
Jamboree's Black Forest Cake

...and ME, Pawtunia, wagwagwag I am NOT Pw material.... Hi Rosie!!!!
Good work!!
Jamboree's Piece of Cake

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.