[Dailydrool] Poopy question

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 13:43:23 PST 2010

AH HA   we nose all boot dis.  dis beez evil Annie  and  YESSSSSSS  it be
GOR_MAY  stuff !!!!   POOP  !   mmm good mmm good, dat wut cambells turds say
mmm-good !!!!!

Evil Annie will always try to eat Maggies poo, I have to stand in the
doorway and go out and immediately clean up after Maggie so Annie doesn't eat it
 !!!  I have nothing better to do than watch my dogs crap so I can run out
side with my handy Andy scooper dooper pooper picker upper and pick up HOT
fresh  out of the hole    POO !!!!!!!!   YEA !!!!!!!!   rollin, rollin,
rollin, keep dem doggies goin !!!

We are sending lots of healing drool to Honey that they be able to remove
all of them mass cell tumors and she will be up and healthy real soon .  we
are drooling for you Honey, you get well real soon

BuddyDawg we are drooling for you too.  we nose dat your mommy will  make
the right decision and you
will be feeling better soon.

Marlene    Maggie wags and Evil Annie