[Dailydrool] Duncan is coughing, any suggestions?

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 14:03:58 PST 2010

Basil has a cough like this all winter - the vet did an x-ray and found his bronchial tubes were enflamed, so the diagnosis was bronchitis. He had it when I adopted him last winter; it went away in the spring and summer and came back again when the weather turned cold. He's now on a prescription cough medication - don't remember the name - that really helps. If there are no signs of heart issues, and Duncan doesn't have kennel cough, you might ask your vet to check for bronchitis.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB