[Dailydrool] ultrasound tomorrow

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 20:49:55 PST 2010

So tomorrow the vet is going to the vet.  Flash has been having recurrent UTIs and I thought it's time for a ultrasound.  He also had mast cell tumors removed and he will be 11 in a few weeks so it's good to check things out.  We just need a little nerve calming drool for me since I'm afraid for no reason at all there will be something bad.  Flash's nerves are fine - he is fast asleep and having a chasing dream right now.  He is so stinkin' cute.
I hope all the hounds out there are sleeping as well as he is and also having wonderful dreams :)
Laura
Flash
and Ryu