[Dailydrool] Bo's surgery is today

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 23:14:09 PST 2010

Bo (of Hawaii) undergoes surgery today for hernia repairs caused during his last colitis episode. He went into the hospital a day early because he had stopped eating and drinking again (even chicken) and was getting dehydrated again. Despite four meals a day in the past week, he has not put on any weight, and continues to look like death warmed over even though the colitis is under control again (we think). We will see what turns up during the surgery. Both my husband and I have been too anxious to eat as well (though not to drink). Any drool cast our way today would be most appreciated. I will update as we know more. Val