[Dailydrool] Senior in Hattiesburg...saved!

gravemast at aol.com gravemast at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 09:28:13 PST 2010

I have been on email with some of the folks at the Hattiesburg, MS Shelter and they say that the senior girl is on her way to New Mexico to a basset rescue there.  I am not sure which one.  She will be vetted there and then fostered out.  The vets said that she is more likely 5 years old, not the estimate of 10 that they originally had.  Send her some serious "get rid of the heartworms" Drool as she begins to undergo treatment for this.  I know things are tight all over, but I really called all over to get her a spot.  And she ended up with a rescue that I didnt even speak to.....thank DOG.  So good luck and safe travels to you.  And to her rescuer (Chris I think)....thank you!

Tom
slave to Harley, Annabelle, and Calypso (ATB)