[Dailydrool] Duncan Coughing and my two cents on fiber one ceral

Jim and Cassandra Vance jvance at stny.rr.com
Tue Jan 26 20:13:45 PST 2010

Hi all - Duncan was seen at our new clinic and he adored his new vet, got all giggly and silly for her!  So far no swollen lymph nodes, negative for heartworm and the heart sounds "okay" ... .it was hard for her to here amongst all of Duncan's grunting, whining, etc.  We will take him back tomorrow morning for chest/throat/heart  xrays so we are praying that all is clear there.  Duncan is a poop eater so we will have a fecal test done too as some parasites in poop do apparently lodge in the lungs.   Thanks for all the concern!

And just my two cents on Fiber One - I would hesitate doing too much of this - it has alot of corn which is a big contributor to yeast problems which show up in the black gunk in ears plus chronic itching and aspartame is sugar which too is not good for yeast, or anything really!  Plain pumpkin is best source of fiber or green leafy veggies like kale or broccoli (sauteed in coconut oil is what mine enjoy!!)

Glad it stopped raining in upstate NY too, wiping off the paws and bellies of 7 muddy Bassets is the pits!
c. and crew