[Dailydrool] Buddydawg

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 18:15:33 PST 2010

thanks so much for your interest in Buddydawg...after alot of soul
seasrching, consulting with my kids and a long, full of questions conversation with
the vet, Dr. Luke, i am finally confortable with the decisions i have made
regarding this problem...we are not doing the ultrasound...we are going ahead
with the withdrawal of previcox (it's been 3 days now with no ill effects
so far) and will start him on the piroxicam and hope for a smooth trasition
with no g.i. problems...we all agreed that Bud is a happy, comfortable old
boy, who has slowed down some as he has aged, but still has alot of quality to
his life so why not give him the best chance at extending that life...and
now we hope for the best...so thank you for your caring, your advice and all
that good drool, and please keep us in your good thoughts and
prayers...Rene'e