[Dailydrool] Thanks and the butterball dogs

Candray, Nancy M. Nancy.Candray at boe.ca.gov
Thu Jan 28 12:20:09 PST 2010

I just wanted to say thank you from my sister to all who sent an email
on the passing of her doggie. I printed the emails and gave it to her.
She was really surprised that total strangers were responding and so
caring.

Apparently when I move I have to be careful. She lives on the other side
of the hills from the new house we recently bought. She said that the
coyote was as big as her golden retriever and scaled her 8 ft wall very
easily. Great. Speedy and Rambo will be indoors only.

Now on a lighter note. On Tuesday it was raining. The DH let the boys in
when he got home. 3 hours later I come home and let the boys out to do
their business. Apparently Speedy and Rambo had decided that I did not
feed them enough. I found their food container torn from the lid. 30 lbs
worth of food spread all over the wet ground. No wonder they both looked
a little fatter. Of course they went and drank and expand even more.
Once more I freaked out and kept checking on them. This meant: no sleep,
constantly going outside with them throughout the night and going to
work sleep deprived. I was reward with seeing them in the morning to the
size of a butterball turkey with wagging tails. I had to go buy another
30 lb of food and need to desperately find a container that will
withstand the persistence of a Basset and Shar Pei. There is never a
dull moment with a hound

Nancy momslabe to:

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Ted (ATB)