[Dailydrool] drool fur auntie dental

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:05:48 PST 2010

We all Nigel, Llewis,Conley an Cooper sentin no drool drool to da Aunnie
Debbie wif da teef. Lees she gottem. MomPerson got NONE da she own. I meens
she owns em but dey--ypu reddu fur dis part? Dey comes out!  All ob em. In a
bunch.
An she lookin skaaaaaary wiffem out lemme tellya. She a HollyWeen all by
sheself.
Conley watchin like a eegel. He waytin for she to leeb dem teef onna counner
an forgit. Uncle Cooper Sir say it aint nebber gonna happen dat she neber
leeb dem out more en it teke to meke em nice agin. She stan rite dere. She
no moob.

Conley dat bad boy he say "won ob dese days..."

Drool and lub to them whut needs it. Buddydawg you gets ok. We lubs youse.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper