[Dailydrool] sshh its me Jaz

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Fri Jan 29 09:13:45 PST 2010

Hi everybody! My name is Jasmine Annie Jordan. I am King George's little sister! He is sleeping right now so I can get on the drool and say hihihihihiihihihihihihi!

Momma says I have two speeds go and stop. I like toilet paper and boxes. I like to carry and hide my momma and daddys shoes. The other day daddy wasnt looking and was trying to put on his slipper but couldnt find the opening and then he looked down and I took his slipper and left a toy. eheheheheheeheheheheheeh I tried to get momma shoe this morning so she could stay home with us!

I like to eat! I like tweats. I like to try and steal mommas food. Momma says I will be a countercruiser! I like to be carried outside to potty and carried back in. I like to runrunrunrunrun with Riley! I like to jump on George when he is on the bed. I hophophophophop in circles and barkbarkbarkbark!!!!

Momma says I get to go to the Boardwaddle this year. I dont know what a BOardwaddle is but George says it is funfunfunfunfun! Momma bought me and George a stroller cause she dont want my little buppy legs to have to walk all the route of the boardwaddle. She says she has to fix it up a little bit so that there is room for me and GeorgeGeorgeGeorge!!

George says we have to raise money to help the homeless houndies. He says there is where momma comes in. He says we make her work and make things to sell on hounds bay. YOu know we have some towels on there now that close on Sunday that no one has even bid on. Heck we dont know how come. I tried to chew some of the towels but momma wont let me. They are under home decor and we dont think the starting bid is too high but we could be wrong.

ooppsss ssshh I think I hear George. Gotta runrunrunrunrunrun. I think I see a slipper!!!!

76 days, 10 hours, 46 minutes and 42 seconds until my social debut!!

Baby Jaz