[Dailydrool] calendar hound 1/31

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:16:14 PST 2010

Today's calendar hound is our Maggie Mae. Otherwise known as Mag, Maggers,
Baggers, and Magpie.  She turned 10 at the beginning of November of 2009.
She has been raised with our 2 legger children.  In the picture, it is her
stance where she tucks her bottom as close under her as she can and looks up
asking and "begging" for something.  This pic didn't show the look in her
eyes too well in print.  She has whitened over the years compared to how red
and white she was when she joined our family at 11 weeks old.  (Should have
been a week later).  We have almost lose her a few times due to her eating a
rock while boarded and to some pancreatitis.  She loves belly rubs and
detests toys. She is the queen of the dog beds around here. Lately, she has
gotten some spit and vinegar back into her and sill occasionally knock over
the trash and spread it around while we are out.  She loves to run in the
country at her nana's house as she has a huge yard.  Maggie is the eldest
four legger of our family and has a special place in our hearts.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,