[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:14:59 PST 2010

OK, the laptop is possessed.

Drool for Abby's eye -- I hope her lump turned out to be nothing.

We're glad Abner's cyst turned out to be nothing to worry about.

Drool for Rudy, for Patty, for Stephanie, and for Trooper.  What is wrong
with people that allows them to treat animals this way?  And after all of
that they still are willing to trust humans.  They humble me.  Thank you
Chris, Marilyn, and all the others who are caring for these poor babies.

Vikki -- thank you for working with Spencer.  So many people would have put
him down.  Thank you for your patience in allowing him to live, and grow,
and heal, and love.

Healing drool for Sasha and her sudden blindness.

Hearthealing drool for Wen on her loss of Butch.

We're so glad Mazzie doesn't have cancer!

Welcome Bella and congratulations Michael, Diane, and Miss Hattie!

Drool for Buddydawg.  Rene'e, we're so sorry.  It sounds like you've made
the best decision possible for your boy, as I knew you would.  No one loves
him more.  I hope you have lots of good time with him.

Drool for Honey -- hope they got all of your cancer when they removed your
mast cell tumors.

Anita, thanks for the recommendation of Allertonic.  I got some and have
been giving it to Henry the last few days.  I think it's helping his chronic
allergies.

Drool for Rebel.  Cincy, I'm so sorry.  I hope you have a lot of good time
left with him.

Hearthealing drool to Nancy's sister who lost her dog to the coyote -- how
terribly traumatic.

We're glad our Secret Pawtner from a year or so ago Bo made it through his
surgery OK.  The bassets are sending "no colitis" drool while he heals and
mom is sending calming thoughts to Val, who has been through the wringer
with her sweet boy.

Happy Gotcha Day to Misty!

We're glad Cowboy made it through his dental OK, but sorry it killed Kacy's
wallet.  We've been there, done that, and got the T-shirt on that one....

Hearthealing drool to Susie on the passing of Walter Mitty.  I'm sorry you
had such a short time with him.

We're glad Flash's ultrasound was OK, and are glad Duncan's cough seemed to
be nothing.

Welcome Belle and congratulations to James.  I think you'll be a match made
in heaven.

Healing drool to Debbie Winchester on her dental woes.  I'm a little bit
worried if Brudder Elwood is in charge of the nursing...

I love the picture of Anna "nursing" Anita's dad!

Happy birthday Lady Bianca, Lucie and Rusty!

We're glad Molly's spay surgery went OK.  Why do I think, Jessica, that
little Miss Molly has already found her forever home?

Gordy...dude...what were you thinking?  That truck with the big boy brains
can't come soon enough.  You never, ever, ever bite the momperson!!!!  I
suggest you work on your most heartfelt apology, complete with the sad
basset eyes.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))